Thank you for registering for one of our classes!
Here is what to expect when you attend our classes and our class policies at
Sew On- Sew Forth
What to expect when you attend our classes:
• Our teachers are knowledgeable and patient
• We strive for a class atmosphere as comfortable and unstressed as possible.
• Let us know if you need help bringing in your machine..
• We offer most of our classes in two different time slots to accommodate the working and non-working
• Last but not least- we strive to have fun and laughter while you're here!
• We strongly encourage you to register early!
• To reserve a space in class, it is necessary to pre-register and pre-pay in full for all classes. To provide quality education to each student, many classes have a limited number of seats available. Students are encouraged to register early!
• Registration may be done in person at the store, by phone or online, using a credit card, check or cash. Payment is required at the time of registration.
• In the event you wish to bring someone with you to class, a separate class registration for that person is required.
• Class fees must be paid to reserve a spot in class and to receive the supply list.
Class Cancellation and Refund Policy:
• Class fees cannot be transferred to other classes.
• Refunds and make up classes cannot be provided for “no-shows”.
• Refunds will only be given:
• If class is cancelled by instructor
◦ If the student cancels 14 or more days before class AND we are unable to register you in another equivalent class/session
• Cancellations due to lack of enrollment will be made 2 days before class.
• If weather is inclement, the class will be rescheduled. Student may take rescheduled class or be given a store credit for a future class. No monetary refunds will be issued.
• If a class is cancelled or rescheduled (due to weather or teacher illness):
◦ We will attempt to notify each student via email and/or a phone call
◦ We will post on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/sewonsewforth
◦ If possible, we will attempt to notify each student via email and /or phone call. Please make sure we have your cell number when you register.
• Supplies are not included in the tuition unless so stated in the class description. If there is no supply list, just bring a pen and paper to the first class session.
• If supplies are not included in the class cost, students will receive a 20% discount on all class supplies on the day of class. This discount applies to class supplies ONLY.
• We recommend arriving early to purchase supplies so class can start on time and you don't miss any instruction.
• Due to copyright laws, if a book or pattern is required for a class, each student must purchase his/her own copy. There are no exceptions.
• Students should bring his/her own sewing machine, in good working order, with all of the appropriate parts when required. The student must be familiar with its basic operation (including children). Minimal time is available for troubleshooting machine problems during class. We have an excellent service department if your baby needs some attention.
• If the project is not finished in class, you are always welcome to come to our open sewing (Soup and Sew and if possible, assist you..
Common Sense Classroom Rules:
• Please be courteous to your neighbor and the teacher. Keep talking with your neighbor to a minimum when teacher is instructing/ talking
• Please no children under 18, except for children's classes.
• Put your cell phone on vibrate or turn off.
• PLEASE, take/make your phone calls outside of the classroom.
• Please arrive on time (or early!) and stay for the duration of the workshop. If you need to leave early, please let the instructor know before class and please leave quietly.
Full screen intro with color background.
Buttons, text and title are aligned to the left.